We welcome prospective families to schedule a visit to Kittredge School. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to meet our teachers, tour our school, and learn more about our academic programs. Contact us to schedule your visit today.
Kittredge School is dedicated to providing a challenging academic program in a warm and nurturing environment. With a rich history spanning over 75 years, our school was established by the Kittredge family and is located on Lake Street in San Francisco’s Richmond District.
Individualized academic support develops a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. Small classrooms provide strong relationships. This meaningful rapport is integral to a safe environment where students feel secure, happy, and connected.
We are proud to be a fully-accredited, non-sectarian, private, independent, and non-discriminatory academic school for students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
1) October 1 - December 30: Attend an event (schedule via Calendly using links below)
2) October 1 - December 30: Request a teacher evaluation and transcript (if applicable) be sent to Kittredge School
3) January 8: Application, transcripts, and teacher evaluation due to Kittredge
4) February 15: Financial Aid application due
5)January 1 - March 1: Schedule your child's Kittredge visit
6) March 14: Our admissions letter is emailed to you
7) March 21: Your decision is due to Kittredge
*If you apply via Rolling Admissions, please contact our office for instructions.